Your application is a 5 step process
1) Please review the ACATA Membership categories prior to completing this form. Remember! If the membership application form is submitted with the incorrect level of membership – this could delay the processing time of your application.
View Membership Levels Here: https://acata.org.au/membership/
2) Complete the online form to begin your application for ACATA membership. Once you have paid your application fee you will be granted restricted access to the members section of the website and additional instructions on how to complete your application
3) Once your application has been submitted online it will be sent to the ACATA membership committee for review. For Trainee and Associate levels – the review can take up to 3 weeks. For all applicants at the Professional and Graduate level – the approval process may take up to 8 weeks to process, depending on the meeting cycle of the ACATA committee, which is usually once every 6 weeks. All Professional members must be ratified at an ACATA committee meeting.
View Meeting Dates here: https://acata.org.au/acata-committee/meeting-dates/
4) All Applicants will be notified by email of their membership status – approved, pending, ratified.
5) For all applicants that are approved – you will be directed to a secure area where you can manage your ACATA membership and pay your full subscription fees
6) Once payment has been made your membership is activated, your membership pack will be uploaded to your member profile.