Welcome to the ACATA Membership Application Page
Your ACATA Membership is a 5 step process.
1) Please review the ACATA Membership categories prior to completing this form. Remember! If the membership application form is submitted with the incorrect level of membership – this could delay the processing time of your application.
View Membership Levels Here: http://acata.org.au/membership/
2) Complete the online form to submit your application for ACATA membership. Attach certified copies of qualifications within the form. If you are experiencing difficulties with the form – contact ACATA Administration.
3) Once your application has been submitted online it will be sent to the ACATA membership committee for review. For Trainee/Level 1 (Vocational) and Associate levels – the review can take up to 3 weeks. For all applicants at Levels 2-4 Professional, Provisional and Graduate categories – the approval process may take up to 8 weeks to process, depending on the meeting cycle of the ACATA committee, which is usually once every 6 weeks. All Professional members must be ratified at an ACATA committee meeting.
View Meeting Dates here: http://acata.org.au/acata-committee/meeting-dates/
4) All Applicants will be notified by email of their membership status – approved, pending, ratified.
5) For all applicants that are approved – you will be directed to a secure area via ACATA’s website where you can activate your ACATA membership and pay your subscription fees via PayPal.
6) Once payment has been made your membership is activated, your membership pack will be uploaded to your member profile.